Sunday, February 1, 2009

Almost Monday

I can't believe that another weekend is about over with!  I'm officially done at the Liquor store....I may fill in a time or two when they need help.  I will miss the people and my co-workers but it will be nice to be home more and spent time with my family!!!

Today is my mother in laws birthday - she's turned 60.  We are planning a party for them in June for both of their b-days (they both turn 60 this year.  Dad will turn in April) and they will celebrate their 60th wedding ann in June.

We finished up Catholic Schools week this past week......what a week!!!  it was fun and crazy not onto a really week of school work.  Ms. Pepper our librarian had a book fair which we all love!!!  Emily got two new books and Rachel got one.  Emily is almost finished with her book and she's only had it since Friday!!!  She's becoming a reading fool.  Of course she really likes this one.  She's getting into ghost stories.  She'll be starting her new one I'm sure by Monday or Tuesday.  Rachel is getting better at reading as well.  We got her some easy reading one - she getting really good at sounding out her letters.  We have been reading Dora and Barbie books.

Watching the Superbowl!  Game is ok....commercials ok.....a few good ones!  Like the Doritos and the Cheetos ones.  Of Course the Budweiser one's are great!

Joined a gym this month and have a workout buddy!!!  It's been going good.  Haven't made it to the three times a week yet but should make it this week.  We go on Sundays while the girls are at swim team practice and then we go Tuesdays and Thursdays.  REALLY trying hard to get healthy and loss weight.  It's hard trying to retrain your body after 30 some years of bad habits.  Really want to set a good example for my girls.  I want to show them it can be done. On Tuesdays I watch the Biggest Loser now and it's sad to see what we really do to ourselves.


Wish me luck on the rebuilding the new me!!!

TTFN

No comments: