Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's just not my week




Oh what a week.  Started out bad and just never stopped.  First on Sunday I was taking a bath and decided to shave off about a three inch stripe of skin on my ankle!  Nice - I know I will have a wonderful scar from that.  Emily decided to get sick on Monday, which wasn't all that bad, just missed a day of work.  Today - the world thought I would get into a car accident.  I'M FINE - just shook up and a little bruised.


Here is one of the pictures of my van.  So I spend the morning on the phone with the insurance company, adjustor, body shop and clinic.  I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful boss that is so understanding and actually came to me and helped me get back to school.

The body shop called me late this afternoon and told me the Adjustor estimated $5300 in damage.  And he will be replacing my hood under warrenty because it is starting to rust!










Here is wonderful picture of my leg!  It's actually worse because it's all scabbing up and getting red.











But on a happy note - we are leaving for South Dakota tomorrow!  My in-laws are having there annual Hoe Down - it's a big huge square dancing weekend.  We are staying at the hotel and will get to swim all day on Saturday!!!!  I will be pictures posted next week.


No comments: