Friday, November 7, 2008

It's snowing!!!!

It is trying to snow here.....yuck!  Of course the girls love it and think it's cool but not mom!  It had been raining for the past couple of days and now it got cold enough for snow.  It's little and may not stay.  I just hope the weather holds out for us to drive to South Dakota tonight.  

I'm hoping to get pictures up of Halloween and Emily's bed room today.  For Emily's birthday she asked for gift cards to redo her room and this past weekend her and I went out and bought her new bedding and curtains for her room.  Since she has her own room now her old bedding stay with Rachel.  She picked out a very nice set and she absolutely loves it!  Can't wait to show it off!!!

I'm feeling better and still a little sore from yesterdays accident.  I will be heading to the doctor soon to be checked out but I don't think anything is seriously wrong.  My neck is a little funny but I can move it well.

Happy Birthday Aunt Vickie!!!!


I really hope I get to see all my family this weekend.  It's hard being so far way from our parents.  We love and miss them so much and wish we could be there to help.

Hugs and kisses to all!

No comments: